GrandStream BudgeTone 101
last update : January 10th, 2004
The BudgeTone 101 is an IP phone.
You just need to plug it to your TCP/IP network with a RJ45 connector.
With this IP phone, you can manage inbound and outbound calls within your TCP/IP network or with the PSTN network.
The BudgeTone 101 has only one RJ45 connector whereas the BudgeTone 102 has two. This is the difference between the two of them.
With IP telephony, you gain :
* simplicity and savings to deploy phones. Only one network is required : the TCP/IP network
* integration of telephony with computers (CTI) *
* better management of your customer relationship
You can use the Asterisk PBX to manage PSTN or ISDN communcations and display SQL requests with respect to, say, the caller ID.
IP telephony can reduce drastically your telco costs between remote sites as your communications are carried over the internet at no additional costs.
You can ask Eikonex to provide the Digium connectivity cards (FXO, FXS, ISDN E1, ...) and to install the Asterisk PBX on your Debian Linux PC.
Eikonex can also provide :
* CTI application developments * : webapp, databases management, XML, SOAP, ... hosting of dedicated servers connected to E1 trunk(s)
The BudgeTone 101 is also sold by pack of 2 telephones.
For an online quotation : please, fill in your cart, open an account and follow the check-out process, without any obligation to buy.
For a larger quantity, please contact us :
* phone : +33 534 416 800 * email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Other articles related to : IP TELEPHONY